Sunday, October 8, 2023

Pottery Date

 Brian had mentioned wanting to try making pottery using a wheel- so I found a place for us to spend a date day together doing just that! But then we got there and he saw some baking dishes and decided that the wheel wasnt worth it if he could only make a cup or bowl- so we made baking dishes! 


\



















This was not for me. While Brian absolutely loved it, I did not. I mostly hated not going home with my finished product. I can cook or bake for hours and enjoy that process. But not this. I was kind of stressed and Brian was very relaxed. 

However, I did love this new experience making his & hers baking dishes with my amazing try anything husband! 


I really hope my dish doesn't explode when it gets fired. I am excited to see the finished result- in 4 weeks. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment