Saturday, September 30, 2023

Spectacular September

Scout sheningigans- 


At the beginning of the month, the senior class meets on campus for a tradition called senior sunrise- where the have hot chocolate, donuts and watch the sun come up together- 


Afterwards, Tate brought Sam home for breakfast. So cute.

The night before XC meets this year, the team meets for a potluck pasta dinner. The first team dinner-


This picture is the best! Ive clearly lost Macy & Harper, and who is Tate talking to if I'm here with his friends, sister and girlfriend?

His dad, calling from the US!

My sweet friend RC gave me a dress for Macy to try for homecoming, knowing that she likes purple. Turns out its a great gown for me!


She also gave Macy some shoes to go with her dress-


Cant really tell, but they are Barbie shoes that Macy thought she'd break her ankle in. And with those long legs, she instantly looked too Vegas night cluby for me. So thankfully they were a no for us both!


A boy and his dog- 


It's fall, so I am doing a tiny bit of baking! Apple cider donuts-


Our sweet neighbor has breast cancer. The awesome Air Force is sending her, and her husband who will care for her. back to the states for treatment. The problem- their son Ethan, Tate's buddy, will be alone here. Nope- he will move in with us for as long as they need. I decided to take daily proof of life pictures for his parents while they are away. Day 1, on his walk to school with Brother Tate, Sister Macy and Annabelle-


Game night for me and the kids while Brian is still away-


But some games are only 4 players, so I don't get to join-


Saturday morning bonus XC run-


Macy saved up her babysitting and dog sitting money and bought a snowboard. She did the research, pieced it together herself to make sure it all matched well and Brian helped her attach the bindings- 


I hate the communal soap here in public bathrooms for SO many reasons- 


Brian and I did the Breast Cancer walk on post- 


That's Brother Ethan's mom!


We got out on the bike path for a 20 mile ride together. Then I fell into bed with what felt like the flu. Nope. I'm just out of shape. Again. 


Another fun XC run-


Leave it to little sisters to take pics like this-


Sam wanted a white crew neck Yale sweatshirt- and that's what Tate got her! He gave it to her at the first home football game of the season-


This dog tolerates so much from Macy. Do you even see him, all swaddled up like a happy baby?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment