Sunday, November 16, 2014

Helpers

These are two new products that I hate to love.... Hate them because I hate to clean, but love them because that make cleaning WAY easier!

I hate the nasty toilet bowl cleaner wand thingy- you know the one, it is gross. So I was psyched when a friend told me about these disposable ones-

The little storage caddy is perfect- and always clean! One of those cleaner heads can clean all 4 of my toilets each time, and could probably handle a 5th toilet with all the cleanser left over. But I do not want a 5th bathroom to clean... no thank you. 

Speaking of 4 bathrooms... I need help. And since the help is not Merry Maids, I have Mr. Clean. This Magic Eraser for the bathroom is awesome! We have tile & grout in one shower which was looking a bit pink- gross, I know. And I was dreading scrubbing it down with a toothbrush. Then I saw these and decided to give it a try- 
It was like a miracle in my shower! I practically had to use no muscle at all and with one or two swipes, I had white grout again. I was amazed, it was so stinking fast! I have a serious crush on Mr. Clean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment