Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The little things- Nov 19

Macy came home from school on Wed 11/19 feeling exhausted and crummy. She gets off the bus at 4 and we had to leave for dance at 5:15, but I thought she needed a nap. I tried to wake her at 5, and it just wasn't happening, so I let her sleep and she skipped dance. I knew she would be sad about missing dance, but oh well. 

With just one kid and an extra hour now in my day, I asked Tate to play chess. He quickly said yes and it was so much fun. I do not know how to play, and was quite impressed at what he has learned so far in chess club each week. 



Brian was away in Australia that week I think, so I really enjoyed making a cup of tea and playing chess- while he was out wine tasting or venturing off to the bush! I got the better deal I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment