For months now, I have walked through the ice cream aisle in the grocery store- only because you HAVE to in order to exit the store- and these pretty little containers have caught my eye-
They're beautiful, right? But, I keep walking... Brian and I have very low willpower to avoid junk food, so I just don't buy it. No chips, no ice cream, no junk. But then Tate got sick... His throat was hurting and I thought a good mom would buy him some ice cream. So I picked up a pint of that Sea Salt Caramel gelato for mom and dad too!
BOY WAS IT GOOD! Brian and I both looked at each other and agreed that it was probably the best ice cream/gelato we'd ever eaten. What a treat! Go buy some...
I took a chance on these Costco breakfast rounds-
And I was NOT disappointed! They are huge, and less than .70 cents a serving! They are full of nuts and seeds, with a bit of orange zest mixed in. Pair this with some yogurt, and the kiddos have one easy, healthy breakfast! And perfect to grab with a coffee on your way out the door too...
Another guilty pleasure totally worth buying-



No comments:
Post a Comment