Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Girl time

With Tate away at camp and Brian away at another type of camp, it was just Macy and I for a whole week...

 First up- haircut


And then a nap, in mommy's bed- such a treat

Sunday afternoon we went to a friend's bbq- so enjoyable to only have 1 kiddo in tow! We went to the grocery store before that, and I practically said yes to everything she asked for.

Sunday night we did facials-


And she fell asleep in her new sleeping mask!

Monday morning kicked off a week of VBS with her best friend from kindergarten, Hannah.



Wear red day-

crazy hair day-

Of course Macy was not interested in dressing like a queen or princess, so she chose to be a "girl knight"

VBS was an awesome experience. She loved going and the church (where I teach preschool) did a fantastic job. I love this picture of Macy that they emailed me- 

Each and every day Macy had something fun to do while Tate was away. Boy is it exhausting having just 1 kid- you really have to entertain them! Monday night she went to Clara's birthday party, Tuesday night she had Hannah sleep over-

 Wednesday night we took Clara to the pool for a dinner picnic and some night swimming. Thursday we hosted bible study and Friday Macy went to Hannah's for her very first sleepover! She did great and was thrilled to reach this milestone. And I was thrilled to have no kiddos to wake up to for the first time ever...

It was a special week for us both that we may never ever get again!

No comments:

Post a Comment