Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer stuff


At the end of the school year, I had no idea how I was going to handle Tate's constant request for screen time (tv, computer, iPad, video games, etc). Then it came to me and I made him this checklist- 


Macy could care less most days, but Tate loves screen time. So each and every morning they get about an hour of screen time, then it goes off. Throughout the day, Tate needs to make choices about how he spends his time, in order to have more screen time later. He doesn't have to do everything on the list, but he has to show me he is being responsible and creative with his time- and brain! So far, so good. He gets it.

On our summer bucket list was a water park, and here is proof we went-


 I feel like we are running out of summer already! NOOOOOOOO. So much more I want to do with the kids...

It totally warms my heart anytime I see either of the kids cuddled up with their Brian dolls- 

For 10 days now, Tate has been sick. He has tried to power through with all our visitors and sightseeing, but the past few days were tough. He has seen the doctor, been to urgent care, had a chest X-ray, blood work, mono test, and 2 strep tests... And the verdict is: strep.
We think we finally have it under control and some powerful medication in him fighting a good fight. Who wants to be sick in the summer?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment