And here is the website for the recipe-
This summer I became a regional ambassador for the DC Diaper Bank, which means I am a local drop off point for people in my area who want to donate diapers. We were out of town when this huge donation ended up on my doorstop. Several neighbors sent me text and pictures asking what was up!
Macy slept over Katelyn's house the first Friday of the school year. Katelyn's mom is a high school teacher and she took the girls to the first football game of the season that night. Macy couldnt have been happier! It was like a little glimpse into what she might be like as a teen....
In 5th grade, kids get to choose whether or not to be in the strings band at school. I was delighted that Tate wanted to try out an instrument this year, and he chose the violin. It was so sweet taking him to the local mom and pop music store to rent his violin-
The girl scouts celebrated Misfit Sock Day last month. This movement began in 2012 and asks people to wear misfit (mismatched) socks for one day to celebrate what makes us different and take a stand against bullying.
My mom loved to take the kids to Sweet Frog frozen yogurt when she would visit. I would only let them get a small, and choose just 2 of the billion toppings when we went... The last time I visited her, she sent me home with $20 and made me promise to take them and let them get a large, with all of the toppings they wanted. I did... and took a picture to send to her!
Last weekend when Brian was out of town, I took the kids to the movies. Doesn't Macy make the cutest troll ever?
We saw Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
And it was fabulous! It is a book by James Patterson that Tate had recently read. The movie was so so good. I laughed, I cried, I laughed more.
Not all errands have to be boring! A little fun at Costco-
Last weekend Macy asked for a tire swing. When she woke up from a nap, guess what Daddy had put in the tree in the front yard?




No comments:
Post a Comment