It was an early morning, but we- kids and ladies alike- were excited to be able to soak up a few hours together during this ride. Ann decided to bring her boys and come along with us too!
We parked and who do we see in a field but Dobby!
The town was alive with Harry Potter everything. It was so fantastic.
And as we were walking towards the festival downtown, who do we see coming out of an alley?
There was so much to see and do- like watch these chalk artists create scenes from Harry Potter-
Even all the stores and boutiques downtown changed it up for the weekend. The bookstore was of course our favorite.
And local charities did fun things to raise money- like have a sorting hat!
Tate was very disappointed that he got Gryffindor- but he wore his robe, so I think they went on that and not the answers to the questions they had asked... He really wanted Ravenclaw.
Macy was thrilled to get Gryffindor!
Kristen got me this shirt years ago- knowing I love mimosas more than Harry Potter anything. I was so mad at myself for forgetting it when we went to Universal this spring, so I knew I HAD to wear it to this Harry Potter festival. It got a bit annoying with everyone asking "where did you get that shirt?"
![]() |
A day to remember for sure! I would 100% love to go back again next year- and hopefully with our biggest Harry Potter fan of all- BRIAN!

No comments:
Post a Comment