Check out these kids!
They'd been in a triathlon clinic practicing for a month- because their athletic parent is deployed, and they got stuck with me. Im good with signing them up for stuff, and driving them to stuff- but I'm not going to run, bike, swim and stuff...
I promise other kids came in Tate's age group-
The pool-
The bike course was a bit lame- through a parking lot-
But the run was a legit trail run and I know this because I practiced it once with them- go me!
Somebody has to come in last, and that was Tate. BUT HE FINISHED!!! That's all I care about. He did it. That is enough. Macy was a rockstar and got asked to join the coaches triathlon team... shocker, right?
These two constantly amaze me-
We didn't even stick around for metals- they deserved breakfast out after our 6am showtime....
They seriously are amazing. They don't give up. They keep showing up and trying. And making us proud....
No comments:
Post a Comment