Thursday, February 15, 2018

15 almost perfect years...

15 years ago on 2/14/03 I became Mrs. Brian McCullough, and just like I felt lucky that day, I still fell lucky, if not luckier, all these years later...

Because we had just taken a kidless trip to Canada two week prior, we decided to just lay low on our anniversary, celebrate Valentine's Day at home with the kids and Brian just happened to whip up an amazing dinner-

The pork chops were fantastic and his newest dish- potatoes dauphinoise- can out amazing!

The kids love watching Jimmy Fallon as Sara, so I found this hilarious-

What I didn't find so hilarious was Macy's lot of valentine's for her class this year. Usually I make them- low, low cost. This year I sent Brian to the store with her to pick out a box of Valentine's- easy peasy, right? Less than $5 probably, that works. Well, he also decided to get each kid in her class (24) a kinder egg- WHAT?!?!? The box was so big that I had to drive her to school that morning-
Who's ever heard of spending $30 on Valentines? Nope, not me either. Dads. Gotta love em...

We also love these, and they were our special, super fancy, dessert treat for Valentine's Day-

No comments:

Post a Comment