Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Dancing with Daddy

Time for the annual Girl Scout Father Daughter Dance-


I love taking her shopping, at the thrift store of course, to see what she picks out! She just loved the dress- and shoes! She was fine with the sweater, but hated the dangly earrings that I begged her to wear...

Her troop- 


Macy & Samantha-

 I suspect she danced more with these two (Katelyn & Samantha) than she did Brian-

 I heard the cupcake and candy buffet was a hit-



 Meanwhile, I wanted to do something fun with Tate. We chose a very middle school like activity- the mall. First stop, LEGO! How long would we be here?!?!

It was actually great, because Tate spent most of his time creating mini figures of he and I. I was so, so touched-
And happy LEGO doesn't make a wine glass, so he gave me a coffee cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment