Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February Fun

I have a soup problem! The problem being that I love to make it-


  Macy chose Quinn for Twin Day, and without any parent involvement, I think they did pretty good!
Quinn was the new kid this school year, and the second day of school he asked Macy to be his girlfriend. WHAT?!?! Nope nope nope. 

I host an IF:Local Gathering one weekend in February. It was a great way to spend Friday night and the entire day Saturday together with other God followers, on my couch, in front of the fire while it poured rain outside! If you don't know what the IF:Gathering is, you should! https://www.ifgathering.com

While Jackie and April joined us at different parts of the conference, my ever faithful Eve and Christine stuck with me throughout the entire thing!

This was the verse that lead the weekend conference-
 Diane and I took Macy and Blake to see Peter Rabbit, which was surprisingly wonderful, while Brian took Tate, Anna and Eve to see Black Panther. The "Littles" enjoyed the fancy seats-

It's girl scout cookie time! Macy looks adorable as a thin mint, doesn't she?



We had to pop into Tate's school for a meeting about a class trip next year one night before boy scouts and I asked to see Tate's locker. I was a bit fearful of what it would look like, but check this out-

So clean, orderly and sparse! Wish his room looked more like his locker...

How many McCulloughs can fall asleep on one couch? I come from a long line of couch sleepers, and I'm apparently doing well training up the next generation-

I loved walking into Tate's room and seeing all his cars out one day. Keep playing kiddo!

Brian has an old friend who is working at the White House now and he invited him in to have breakfast in the West Wing Navy Mess- quite the honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment