Lauren has been like a little sister to me over the years since I hired her when she was in college! Then she grew up, also married a stellar Air Force Navigator and started having babies-
The past few years they have been stationed in Japan, so I had not yet met 2 of 4 of her kids. We've had 3 failed attempts at seeing each other since they moved to southern Virginia, so I was delighted when she said they'd be driving through town over spring break.
I was especially excited to meet baby Katherine- finally Lauren got a girl!
She spit up an unusually large amount of breast milk several times on me during our 2 hour visit- but I could have cared less! Like all of Lauren's kids, she was a doll. Can't wait to see them again this summer. We hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment