I convinced Sara to bring Nick down for a night on one of her work trip to DC! It was just a night, but it was wonderful. Nick was on spring break, but my kids were not. Who cares? I got Tate out of school at 10, we went into DC to pick up Nick from the airport, sent Sara on her way to work in an Uber and then drove back to town and busted Macy out of school early, just in time for lunch together-
How'd these two goof balls get a phone?
LOTS of playtime! I love that they STILL love to play together-
That afternoon Nick got to go to Tate's student lead conference at school, and that night he tagged along to Tate's Boy Scout meeting. A little taste of Tate's life...
I can't get enough of these guys-
Thanks for saying YES Sara!


No comments:
Post a Comment