Oh how I wish we had a couple more weeks until school started, but we don't. So off we go!
![]() |
Seriously, closed eyes kid? Sigh. Guess I should count my blessings and be thankful that he willingly participates in my years pictures still!
Macy also got chosen to be a Bus Patrol this year, hence the florescent belt she has to wear to/from school each day.
The kids will be in school this year until November 1st here, which is the last day of the 1st quarter. So that works out well. Tate has found a couple good points about moving this year- he won't have to stay in the theater/drama class he got stuck in for 8th grade, and he doesn't have to take the dreaded, and this year cumulative, standardized state tests at the end of the year here. Macy? Well, she's been ready to go since we found out 16 months ago! Or so she says... she has never had to say good-bye. I do expect lots of tears on her last day. Or at least some tears.






No comments:
Post a Comment