Tuesday, January 31, 2023

January things


Macy's scout troop tries to camp each month- and they all look forward to the Klondike campout in January where they try to brave the elements and get a point for each degree below freezing to earn enough points for the merit badge-


They did it and earned enough points on the first night when temps dipped down to at least 13- that they got to sleep inside the second night!


Macy's Farrah Fawcett hair-

My two favorite PWOC friends- Lydia & Ellen-


I love babies. And at PWOC I like to hold the babies. Everyone knows this. One day someone captured me in my happy place, with a baby on my lap-


I love that Tate's crew all goes to church. In fact, one morning when Mitchel's parents were away, he sent Tate a text asking for a ride to church. I had to send this picture to Tricia- 


These boys actually want to go to church together! Praise God.


The scouts are working on their hiking badge. One day when there was no school, they planned to join the Boys troop to go on a 10 mile hike with them. But there wasn't a female leader, so they couldn't join in. So the girls decided to do their own thing. Way to go girls! 

Macy, Bella & Cerise-


It's cold here. Like maybe the coldest place I have ever lived-


A beautiful sunset seen from our office- 




It snowed and Sparky go to show off his new winter jacket-



Gorgeous, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment