Sunday, April 30, 2023

Awesome April

How cool that Brian and Kipp got to go to a remote island via helicopter together!


Sparky wants to play some football-


Brian wanted to grow a garden this spring, so we rented a plot at the community garden on post. It quickly went from this- 


to this-  

as I type this 4 months later, I can admit that as much as i didnt want the garden- it has been awesome and I have loved all the fresh veggies so far!


I love capturing all the teachable moments that Brian has with the kids-


Sparky got a toy and he is treating this blue dragon like a little baby-


Macy can't go out, so her friends threaten to come over- literally!


It's been 4 years, but I'm blonde again0

Macy had an award winning/record breaking track season-


My last bike ride with Tricia- 


We would not be beaten by these korean bikers-

Love knowing that Tate's crew is comfortable enough to choose our house to hang out at-

I couldn't wait to take Macy to see Are you There God, It's Me Margaret, and she recruited all her girlfriends to come along with us-


As they were "increasing their busts" right after the picture above was snapped, a guy walked out and saw them. Laughter was suddenly uncontrollable and they were on the floor dying of embarrassment- 


Macy's winter CYS volleyball team- 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment