For having none of our ornaments, our tree came out pretty sweet-
And tasty aparently?

Tate came home for break on Tuesday Dec 17, and I loved seeing him around the house!
But mostly, he preferred that it look like this-
And I didn't care one bit! It was so fun listening to him with Sebastian and Trey again! I wish they were really all back in our house together like the good old days in SK!
We kicked off the other kids winter break on Friday Dec 20 with our blended family Christmas dinner, gift exchange, grabs and games!
It wouldn't be Christmas without our German Egg Nog. No recipes to reference this year, but Brian still nailed it anyway!
Sara gave the me absolute sweetest little felted wool mouse nativity set. I randomly set it down after opening it, and left it there-
Our snack spot bothered me so much for weeks, but once the mice came- it was like I just couldn't see anything else and it made me smile!
It wouldn't be Christmas without oreo balls, so Tate made them for his first time-
This was our appetizer this holiday season.
Left- Santa, made by Farrah. Right- angry elf, made by Brian.
We didn't have ALL the usual Christmas events that are usually on our calendar during Decemember this year. So the ones we did have felt a lot more special actually.
Brian's pottery community planned a beautiful night at a members home, with dinner and a pottery exchange.
Cassie had a fun night planned for the neighborhood families with all the good food & drinks, and Sara planned some great games!
Me, Sara, Patti & Cassie-
My techinque was unusual for the paperbag game, and it surprisingly kept me in the game a bit longer than I expected!
(Tate would shock us all on New Years Eve and use my same technique to come out the winner of this game!)
I liked the cup game, alot- but I could not beat those Canny's!
We brought our fav reindeer game-





No comments:
Post a Comment