Tuesday, December 31, 2024

Happy New Year

 I had an idea to go for a sunset hike on New Years Eve, and thankfully all the Leadbetters were IN!

We recreated a picture from 2019-

Kids are much bigger and we added a couple new dogs!

New Years Eve started at the Canny's with the neighborhood fun moms-





Apparently you eat grapes under a table for good luck?



Sara had the guys all play her paper bag game and Tate was a complete rockstar and surprised us all by easily winning!


Before we headed out, it was time to burn the Christmas tree!


We stopped off at the Izzo's for party #2, and we home just after 11pm. We watched the ball fall together as a family, in our pajamas. I was asleep by 12:15!

While we really didnt think we'd be in the US for New Years Eve, I know it is where we are supposed to be right now. It's confusing and difficult as the waiting continues. But I continue to count my blessings and recognize that we have exactly what we prayed for. We are going to miss these days! 


Bring it on 2025! 

No comments:

Post a Comment