Could it be a snow day? I love that feeling of anxious anticipation the night before. I am still a big kid!
We got home from our night out with Tate and it was already quite white-

And there was a 2 hour delay. Hey, that's something! Let's go back to bed for a bit... The next time we woke up, school was canceled! YES YES YES!
It was a lovely winter wonderland outside-
Hmmmm, how much snow did we get? We have no way to measure, except with fingers-
We got 1 index finger of snow!

The sun quickly came out and the roads were actually clear by the time we went for a walk at 10am-
I absolutely loved that Macy, Helen and Bella wanted to go outside to play! Totally their idea to go sledding on our hill-
So grateful that she has these girls! They'd end up going to the movies and out to dinner together. Really, the perfect snow day!
And my night was pretty darn sweet too. Brian had pottery, so I had these boys over as my dinner guests-
And it was delightful! Likely the only dinner guests I'll ever have here, as we have no dining table to eat at so dinner parties are out! But we hunkered down with some take out and they watched the Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas movie with me, and it was so heartwarming to have them!
No comments:
Post a Comment