Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 2- Saturday June 28, Twin Falls, Idaho

Saturday we drove through Nevada to get to Idaho. I was so surprised at how beautiful the drive through Nevada was! From Tahoe to Reno was amazing.


We made the mistake of stoping for a HUGE lunch-
 Lesson learned, never do that again! It made the drive after lunch miserable...

Brian set up all the hotels across the country, so i had no idea each night what our accommodation would be like. It was tricky for him because #1 we were traveling with TWO dogs, #2 we were traveling with my mom (who requires a bed, which means a separate room in most circumstances) #3 we were on a budget!

Our first hotel was memorable. NOT fancy. There was a pool that I wasn't crazy about letting the kids into. There was a second bedroom- score. But not a suite by any means. A lot of hotels come with breakfast, right? Well this one came not only with breakfast, but also dinner! Fish sticks and instant mashed potatoes- YUM! While I make fun of it, my mom was completely satisfied and so were the kids. So good job BRIAN!

Sunday morning we woke up to perfect weather and checked out the Twin Falls... We were staying in Twin Falls, Idaho after all!

We were not disappointed-



Check out this rainbow that came out while we were there-








That's Brian, Belle and Stormy down there-


 And before we left Idaho, how could we not stop off at the Idaho Potato Museum?
Notice our sad faces? It was CLOSED! I was extra sad because I did not get to try a Idaho potato while in Idaho either! Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment