Thursday, September 25, 2014

July Fun in Tennessee

My mom, the kids and I staying in Tennessee from July 6-15, while Brian was only there from 
July 6-9. I know he hated to leave so quickly, but he had to get to Virginia to start work and coordinate the delivery of all our crap!

While in Knoxville, we swam A LOT! And Tate loved his new pool towel from Nana-

I fell in love with Dunkin Donuts again!

Auntie Cathryn had some fun tricks up her sleeve... This was a canvas painting "class"-

We went to the inflatable bounce house place during the day, AND on glow in the dark night-


My mom, the kids and I headed up to Gatlinburg to meet up with my Aunt Sandy, who lives in NC. We stopped in Dolly Parton's hometown, Sevierville, first-

We had a great time with my Aunt Sandy-

Although my mom was NOT feeling well. The humidity really was taking a toll on her breathing...

While my mom and aunt talked, I took the kids to Ripley's Believe It or Not mirror maze-

 It was very cool!

My mom and I were planning to go back the following day to go to the Titanic Museum, but instead this happened-


Yup, that is Macy in a hospital gown! She woke up in the middle of the night complaining of an ear ache. I thought for sure it was swimmers ear (which Tate had last year) from swimming so much each day, but it turned out that it was just a normal old ear infection!

We hated to say good-bye to Gracie especially! The kids just LOVED being around her-

And before we took off, I wanted a picture with both grandmothers! Who knows when they will be together again...


Okay, time to head "home" to Woodbridge, VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment