What, no pretty family pictures in our matching pastel outfit this year? Nope.
The Easter bunny did come to our house this year, here is proof-
![]() |
I have decided to start teaching Sunday school for preschoolers at our church. That makes for long morning for us, because we go to 9am church service, then I teach at 11am. Easter morning kind of got rushed because of this...
The kids had cold cereal for breakfast, and tore apart their Easter baskets 4 minutes before we had to get in the car, with only Nana watching. Thank God for Nana!
That afternoon we had Brad and his boys, as well as Amy and her family over to join us for Easter dinner. I made these little guys for the kids dessert-
The kids got these in their Easter basket-
According to Macy, they don't even sell them in stores yet! HA! (Again, thank you Nana.) Well- they are about the coolest thing ever. I think they were about $5.99, you color a page, download the FREE app, and then your coloring becomes 4D on your iPad. Amazing. Worth every penny- go buy them for your kiddos quick!
We did go to Good Friday service this year and do the Stations of the Cross for the first time. It was wonderful. Very interactive and family friendly.
I also made Resurrection/Empty Tomb Rolls on Good Friday... While the adults in my family weren't too sure at first, they were eventually impressed. It was a fantastic way to teach the Easter story in a very hands on way with the kids. And the rolls were better than cinnamon rolls in my opinion! http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2010/04/empty-tombsresurrection-buns.html


No comments:
Post a Comment