Heard of cauliflower rice yet? You must make it. It takes less than 5 minutes, makes a ton and is so healthy for you. Just use it instead of rice in any recipe you might be making. Google it, there are plenty of recipes that will explain how to make it.
Like I said, it makes a ton, so the good news is that it freezes well!
My hair is ridiculously tangled each and every time I get out of the shower. It's torture to brush, so I usually use a wide tooth comb. No more. My stylist recently introduced me to the Wet Brush-
My friend mentioned it to me a while back and I never thought anything of it, but I should have. I have no idea how it works, but it does! It gets through my wet tangly hair like silk, just effortlessly. Macy is now using it too. Buy one, they are cheap. You need this.
And Tate needed this-
This book is hilarious-
Or at least I thought it was. My kids are slowwwwwww eaters. So after I finish eating, I usually read them a book or two. (It's not uncommon for us to have close to 50 books checked out from the library at once. Yup, 50. I know that because that is the limit. And sometimes we are turned away!) Anyway. I laughed out loud the night I was reading this to them. Go check it out- and let me know if I was just loosing my mind that particular night, or if you too found humor in it....


No comments:
Post a Comment