Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nutcracker

Lastyear, only Macy and I went to see the Nutcracker and I decided after seeing it that it was so good, that I wanted Brian and Tate to see this one next year too. And as a bonus, my mom was here too, so we brought her along-


And as an extra bonus, we went with Diane and her girls too-


This Nutcracker is special to us because we know a dancer, Elise! And her mom & dad, friends of ours from Germany, also have small parts in the show too. Here we are with them after the ballet, notice they still have on all the make-up!

After the ballet, Diane and Wayne had us all over for dinner-

A special day, special memories, special people. Tate has now seen the Nutcracker now twice and I hope that he will continue to come along for years. I think it's so very important to take girls to baseball games and boys to the ballet!


No comments:

Post a Comment