Monday, March 14, 2016

Home?

As we await finding out whether we will be on the move again this year, and with so many of our beginning to pack up again too, this picture really resonated with me- 

I love the life we lead and honestly, after about 2 years both Brian and I (thank God) feel a bit restless in one place. We don't know where we want to land; we haven't found that place yet. We do know almost for certain that neither one of us will go back to our childhood hometowns and become townies, although we love the people there so dearly. It is hard to be away at times, and at other times I love how self sufficient and independent our little family of 4 has become.

So for now we will stay on this path of adventure. We will enjoy where we land, remember where we have been and stay connected to those we love. Like the old song says "I left my heart in...." Fill in the blank for us! Pieces of our hearts are scattered around the world, and we are better for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment