Thursday, February 28, 2019

Random stuff in February

This was absolutely my mother's relationship with my sisters kids- 



Now day fun-


With heart shaped pizzas for the boys-

And there were 3 girls here too- who did NOT want the heart shaped pizza!




I LOVED this book- which took me for a total surprise! Brian bought it for me for Christmas and I was not at all interested in it. But I am so glad that I cracked it open.


Another good one-



It was Batik day at school- and sadly my instructor and I left before this picture was taken...






I love coming downstairs and seeing these two sweet girls just resting in the foyer-





I'm not a "living your purpose" kind of gal, but I love this chart below that goes from staying in your comfort zone to getting into your growth zone-






Oh no Tate, what happened?



Absolutely nothing. Just playing around.


Why do my kids love braces, crutches, wheelchairs? 

THIS IS BRIAN-


And this too-


Brian took the kids to Tennessee over the long weekend and I decided to tackle some nagging projects- like raking fall leaves. I raked for over 6 hours. I was bagging leaves in the dark. And it felt SO incredibly good when it was done!

Sadly I almost couldn't walk the next day, I was so sore. Every muscle hurt. And because of that, I was unable to lift my leg high enough to clear the dog gate and I, along with it, took a tumble. I sent this picture to Brian, whom I call the Superintendent because he is always having to fix something!




A legit snow day!


And then we had the following day off too, of course. And the snow was gone. So Stephanie and I took this crew out bowling-


I must remember this verse- 






I recently had Tate read this-


And that kid, is why I push you harder than you push yourself. I love you too much to let you fail or remain stagnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment