Last year Tate went on the church ski trip with his youth group- and didn't know anyone. He tried snowboarding. And while he didn't love it, the experience of traveling without a friend and trying something new was SO rich.
This year he brought along his buddy Jonathan- who has never been skiing!
These are the only two pictures from the weekend- Tate mid-center, right in a black t-shirt behind the kid in orange-
Tate far right- grey and green tshirt-
Apparently it was a great weekend! I love that I really don't know... traveling without your parents should happen, needs to happen- and I don't have to have all the details. What I do know is that they got to the mountain late and Jonathan missed his ski lesson- so Tate taught him and Jonathan absolutely loved it and hopes to go on the trip again next year too.

No comments:
Post a Comment