Yesterday my say yes friend, Lydia, and I spent the day in Europe! Well, at least it felt like that when we visited Petite France & Little Italy- European style villages that have been created here for tourists to spend the day outside exploring art and culture. Many Korean Drama shows are filmed on location here too. When you get close, you instantly see this giant Pinocchio that is over 35 feet tall
Little Italy is inspired by Pinocchio , so of course there was a marionette show-
Gotta love the Korean "coupling" outfits-
Here he is-
Pinocchio's workshop was adorable-
We so much French & Italian inspired beautiful art-
A museum in Italy dedicated to da Vinci-
Petite France was inspired by the book The Little Prince
Mt Italain race car experience-
I learned today that Little Red Riding Hood was French. How did I not know that?
He was so big that he was everywhere!
Even the bathroom sign gave a nod to Pinnochio-
Giant creepy marionette clown!
A beautiful nature trail-
My favorite art of the day-
There he is!
As we left, we noticed a tree with autumn colors-











































No comments:
Post a Comment