I surprised Brian and Tate with tickets to see Peter Pan for Christmas! When I heard that Cathy Rigby was touring with the off-broadway show of Peter Pan, I couldn't resist getting tickets. I would have loved for all of us to go, but the cheapest tickets were over $50 and no kids under 4 were admitted to this theater... So I thought that it would be a special day for just Tate and Brian.
Besides Robin Hood, Brian would say that Peter Pan was one of his favorites growing up. When we lived in Germany, Tate LOVED Peter Pan! We watched the movie constantly and he always seemed to be in his Peter Pan costume. Those days are such special memories for me...
Tate did not have to get dressed up for the theater, only because he wanted to wear his Peter Pan shirt-
Their seats were first row, balcony! (way, way up!)

The show was apparently magical! Peter Pan (who Tate never figured out was a woman!) flew right over the audience and even Brian said he was impressed with the set design and choreography.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment