Tuesday, July 30, 2019

July happenings

Brian and school friends on their Florida trip- 


A family poker night- 
 Another year of these summer pool floats-

Peek a boo!

Macy's cotton candy float-

These two love playing the Ukulele together-


She's always playing. I think this day I may have been reading napping and she came in to play on MY bed- 


I loved watching Brian care for his plants this summer-

The fruits of his labor- 

Macy NEEDED all these scrunchies-


What is it, 1991 again?

Brian had another regatta- 


Lot of fun at the pool!

Hannah and Macy- 

Katelyn, Hannah and Macy all on Katelyn's new toucan float-

As a boy raising a son, this was a very insightful book about how not to mess him up-

My take on her 10 rules-


How I feel most day when I go to school-

Another great book I read this month- 

I often buy Macy stuff at the thrift store not knowing if it will ever have anything in her wardrobe to match with... imagine my delight when this red, white, blue and TEAL shirt paired up perfectly with these TEAL cut offs- both bought on different shopping trips, weeks apart!
 Small victories.


 A school trip with my classmates in DC-

A fun neighborhood night in the backyard at Becky's -

Brian is a very serious marshmallow roaster-

Sara came to town and Diane and I took her to the thrift store because what exactly does a construction engineer wear to a meeting with the Department of So-and-So in DC? This awesome outfit-

 Very practical and professional! As her sister wife, I loved sending her off to work dressed like this!

Sometimes you get too busy to make your kids a healthy lunch, or do a proper grocery shopping so that they can make their own lunches. The kids had several days of young diplomat training at the State Dept this month and this was all I could manage-
 And they were psyched! However, this crap doesn't fill up Tate anymore, so I ended up buying him about $20 in sushi each day also.

Brian and I had a school field trip and he was dressed as the very daper American diplomat-

Reminder- 



No comments:

Post a Comment