Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Lew's are here

It's like we blinked and missed this quick visit from the Lew's! They were planning an east coast road trip and gave us about 3 months notice that they'd be coming through an of course I wanted them to say with us- while Brian had seen them last year for Scott's retirement, it'd been 5 years since I saw them.

Well, life got busy- right when they were planning to visit. Brian had to travel for work and our kids were headed to camp. But- we managed to sneak in a lunch all together in between their landing at one airport in DC and Brian taking off from another airport in DC a couple hours later- 

And we had a fun night together before they took off the next day and I drove the kids to camp in PA.

These 4 kiddos picked up exactly where they left off playing 5 years ago-

It was so heartwarming to see the kids together again and have my sweet friend for a quick 24 hours. I'll take what I can get! Although it only left me wanting more time with them of course...




No comments:

Post a Comment