Thursday, September 22, 2011

A sense of normalcy?

Back home now, lots of chores to be done and meetings to attend, right? I think we are back to normal this week. Tate and Macy have returned to school, Brian to work and me to work too! Work, what?! Yup, I'm employed! Barely...

Tate's little buddy at kindergarten, Vince, who lives around the corner needed someone to watch him Tu, W, Th while his mom goes to school. She asked me if I knew anyone interested and I thought, hmmmmm.... So now Vince comes over for 2 1/2 hours, three times a week before school. Today was the first day and it was SO easy- since they just played together and then I walked them both to the bus stop. Easy peasy! Unfortunately, we don't know how long this will last since Vince is allergic to dogs, so we will have to reassess once my dogs get here in a couple weeks to see how allergic he really is!

Here are just a few fun pics-

Ambra got Macy this "Baby Phat" bathing suit when she was just 6 months the old- it finally fits! (it's been above 95 every day since we got back from Tahoe, so we have been playing in the sprinklers ALOT!)


My mom came up on Sunday and will be here for two weeks to help out with some appointments I had previously scheduled. Tate was thrilled that she brought along his finished blanket that she started knitting for him last month!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment