Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday 9/11

Sunday morning there was a lot of this going on in our room....







Then Brian surprised us all with new football jerseys! We are officially a house divided- Tate & Brian have Colts jerseys and Macy & I, the Patriots! The shirts all have our name on the back and the year we were born, as the number!















Brian got these shirts made when he was in Korea last month and brought them on vacation to surprise us, since Sunday was only for watching football. The Colts, actually.

BUT.... This is California and Brian was crushed when the 49ers game was on instead of his beloved Colts.

I was at the spa when this occurred (I know, poor me...) so they all headed out to play mini golf and hit the playground again. Brian got some cute shots-





-





Love this one-

















Here come the many faces of Macy...

















Gotta love her!

We did watch some football Sunday afternoon, along with 9/11 anniversary footage. Brian steamed up two giant crabs and made us an amazing dinner that night. It's getting hard relaxing day after day...

No comments:

Post a Comment