Saturday, August 31, 2024

Awesome August

Dad & me or sons vs fathers euchre card game- 

Macy got to bring Bella and Helen to the lake house for a sleepover- 

We love taking Wendy with us on our walks in the woods- 

Another Lobster Loop in the books for our big blended family. And Macy got in on the CHS XC Team photo-




This day Brian decided to forage for mushrooms-


He found a ton! And they were beautiful. I said I'd rather have this basket of wild mushrooms on the counter than a bouquet of wild flowers- 


Sadly, none were safe to eat. 

Sara is the BEST dog mom there is and I was so happy to capture the joy of her and her pups-

The cutest little paw prints-


Brian mastered a new way to microwave corn, thanks to Tracey's mom!


I love walking down by the river with Sparky-


Our photo shoot was kind of a bust though!


A quick silly capture one night of Macy, Bella and Helen-


So glad she has these girls!

Two little cuties- 

I was delighted to go see Tate ON freshman move in day. I didnt want him to be the only one without family that day, and I wanted to meet his roommates too! We tried a new pizza place- Modern. 


Our review is that it was fine. We likely won't return because it did not beat out Zuppardi's. 

Brian bought a new toy-
I'm so delighted for him to have some buddies to ride with here and enjoy the amazing trails this fall!

Our little artist- 

Every once in while it looks like Sparky is pouting! Maybe he misses Tate?



No comments:

Post a Comment