The summer I was 15 years old, I went to my first concert at Foxborough Stadium. Last night we took 15 yr old Macy to see her first concert- also in Foxborough!
Megan Maroney, Zac Brown & Kenny Chesney put on an excellent show for us- we knew it’d be good, but didn’t expect it to be THAT good.
So happy to be creating all these new memories together with Sara this summer!
Macy's outfit is compliments of Ms Sara and Ms Patti!

It was the first big concert for the Leadbetter kids too! But first, some tailgating with your parents in the parking lot of course.
The kids were itching to GO!
We strategically picked our parking spot to avoid allllll this traffic-
Which meant a long walk, which I normally love. Except when wearing borrowed boots. And no socks. I'll never forget the giant blisters I went home with!
Our seats were 2nd row from the top baby! Oddly enough, my first concert seats were in the very top row of the stadium

Macy loves country music and was delighted to go see Zac & Kenny- but boy did she lose her mind when she learned that her FAV female artist, Megan Moroney, would be opening for them! Sadly we were a tad late into the concert, so she missed some of Megan.
It was the perfect summer night for a concert-
I hope she always remembers dancing with her dad in the stands!
Not sure if Macy's feet hurt or Nick wanted a chance to wear the boots, but there was some shoe swapping for the walk home!
Such a fun night! We all stayed overnight and I loved seeing Macy walking to the car the next monring with cowboy boots in hand. So so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment